Saturday, February 21, 2015

Excess Brain

The Penurious nature of America.

Epicanthus: A small fold of skin sometimes covering the inner corner of the eye; as in Asian people.
Is my dictionary racist or simply anthropological?

Lafayette's Brain Against Boredom Society: building the best way we can here

Lafayette: Try Again

"East to the city. West to the college. A river runs through it."
-Kickapoo Scout

Fire from the Fringe.

And to the left, where strangely, no one seems to check, comes the call of the linesman: off sides. He is blind, but remains intuitively aware of the actions on the the football field. He is ignored as much else is.
Green Bay wins: 14 to 13.

37. There is something twisted and unsavory about this number. I like it.

F is the ugliest letter. It was not me who determined this. I merely experienced it, then understood.

Anomic Suicide: reflects an individual's moral confusion and lack of social direction, which is related to dramatic social and economic upheaval.

Peer into the void that is your thoughts when you are solitary; alone in your memories and imagination. Discover what you mind is capable of.
Do you fear this?
There. So far back there.
What did you find?

Wha Chu Want?

The American Civil War was defined by the colors of the troops' uniforms: blue and gray. Based on what I've learned about that war they should brown and red. I am not writing about uniforms or body paint. I am writing about mud and blood.
How lucky to be alive in this world.

A Dating Website Post:
Male seeking female. Over aware mind seeks spiritual oneness with another human being.
Note: also horny.

Craigslist Rant:
It's Orwellian how paranoid some people are about their children. I read an article about the pros and cons of taking your children sledding. I'm pretty sure one of the highlights of having a kid is taking them sledding... and you get to sled too.

Comparative Pop Music:
I used to love her, but that's all over now.
You're just somebody that I used to know.

List of things to do:
1. Make the world better
note: how?
2. Seek/attain proper nutrition
3. Rest/Recreation

Aaron C. Molden

No comments:

Post a Comment